PR and Marketing Specialist
Ve (veinteractive.com) is now multinational, with proven operational expertise and a global reputation for being the most trusted and best in class. The company has a record of generating returns that are among the highest in the industry and is proud of its ethical corporate behaviour and culture. It also gives its pro bono digital services to the international development organisation, Concern Universal and designed, built and donated the Peace One Day website.
Serving over 6,000 e-commerce clients around the world, working in 19 languages and with 19 offices worldwide, Ve implements online efficiency strategies for domestic and multinational retailers, increasing their online conversions by an average of 25%.
Now we are looking for PR and Marketing Specialist in Moscow Office:
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Develops sales presentations and case studies
- Provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Arranging and coordination events
- Developing and maintaining social media presence
- Maintaining corporate website and generation content and traffic for it
- Copy write marketing material to suit the target market
- Build strong relationships with media and PR community and explain the benefits of the Ve offer
- Actively review marketing channels and suggest areas for improvement
Skills and Experience
- Previous marketing experience and a genuine interest in the digital media space
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously essential
- Strong general IT skills, especially in Word and Excel packages
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships internally.
- A proactive approach.
- Genuine client focus and enthusiasm to deliver an excellent level of service.
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail and excellent level of service.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Fluent English and Russian
You can send your CV to: Elena.email@example.com